Honor Clan a WAR Order guild on Badlands, US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» paper writing
Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR I_icon_minitime12th April 2010, 4:27 pm by paper writing

» Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR
Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR I_icon_minitime7th February 2009, 1:36 am by Xiroas

» BTW
Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:28 am by Xiroas

» Guild Start delay, Updated!
Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:27 am by Xiroas

» Guild start delay
Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR I_icon_minitime17th December 2008, 10:47 pm by Xiroas

» [Important] Scroll of the Guild
Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:19 am by Xiroas

» [Updated 12-08-08] [REQUIRED] Honor Clan WAR Application
Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] Guild Ranking System
Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR

Go down

Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR Empty Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR

Post  Xiroas 7th February 2009, 1:36 am

Honor Clan will most likely not be coming back to Warhammer Online, there are other greater MMOs out there; and Warhammer is not worth the 15 bucks to play anymore. See you all in future games.
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

http://www.myspace.com/utletum

Back to top Go down