Honor Clan a WAR Order guild on Badlands, US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» paper writing
[Important] How we deal with inactivity I_icon_minitime12th April 2010, 4:27 pm by paper writing

» Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR
[Important] How we deal with inactivity I_icon_minitime7th February 2009, 1:36 am by Xiroas

» BTW
[Important] How we deal with inactivity I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:28 am by Xiroas

» Guild Start delay, Updated!
[Important] How we deal with inactivity I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:27 am by Xiroas

» Guild start delay
[Important] How we deal with inactivity I_icon_minitime17th December 2008, 10:47 pm by Xiroas

» [Important] Scroll of the Guild
[Important] How we deal with inactivity I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:19 am by Xiroas

» [Updated 12-08-08] [REQUIRED] Honor Clan WAR Application
[Important] How we deal with inactivity I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] Guild Ranking System
[Important] How we deal with inactivity I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[Important] How we deal with inactivity

Go down

[Important] How we deal with inactivity Empty [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Post  Xiroas 15th September 2008, 4:33 am

How we deal with inactivity is simple, you have one week of not being active w/o notification, and you're kicked until you come back on and notify one of us that you are back, repeated unannounced inactivity and you will be banned form the guild.

When you are going to be inactive, you post on the 'Going to be Gone?' forum; and you will be excused, anything more than one week of being absent and we will temporarily remove you from the guild till you get back, and then you get a reinvite; this is for obvious reasons.

If you are kicked from the guild regarding inactivity, it is not our fault that you did not post on the forums stating your absence.

You have three strikes with inactivity, when the third strike occurs you will not get a reinvite; unless you can get someone to vouch for you.
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

http://www.myspace.com/utletum

Back to top Go down

[Important] How we deal with inactivity Empty Re: [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Post  Xiroas 7th December 2008, 11:12 am

Updated.
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

http://www.myspace.com/utletum

Back to top Go down