Honor Clan a WAR Order guild on Badlands, US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» paper writing
Dropping in to say hello I_icon_minitime12th April 2010, 4:27 pm by paper writing

» Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR
Dropping in to say hello I_icon_minitime7th February 2009, 1:36 am by Xiroas

» BTW
Dropping in to say hello I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:28 am by Xiroas

» Guild Start delay, Updated!
Dropping in to say hello I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:27 am by Xiroas

» Guild start delay
Dropping in to say hello I_icon_minitime17th December 2008, 10:47 pm by Xiroas

» [Important] Scroll of the Guild
Dropping in to say hello I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:19 am by Xiroas

» [Updated 12-08-08] [REQUIRED] Honor Clan WAR Application
Dropping in to say hello I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] Guild Ranking System

» [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dropping in to say hello

3 posters

Go down

Dropping in to say hello Empty Dropping in to say hello

Post  Ex Nihilo 24th August 2008, 4:19 pm

Hello all.

I am Lycanth/Sinnamon from Tyranny server. Just wanted to drop in and see how you guys were liking preview weekend. I am 100% leaving AoC for WAR. Finally a fresh game that has brought back RvR!

I rolled Destruction Sorcerer on Mad Dog Pass and temporary plans are to roll any order toons on Barak Varr. I am in communication with a number of people from past MMOs (DAoC,LoTRO, WOW, etc.) and the various guilds from them and we are currently running Destruction toons on Mad Dog Pass and Order on Barak Varr. Not sure if that will change for live but just thought I would let you knowl.

I have been kickin Order ass this weekend. In fact, come to find out that some of you rolled Order on Mad Dog Pass means I may have killed a few of you last night, and vice versa of course. LOLS! My sorcerers name is Chrysalis.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and find out if you are set in your server decision yet?

Ex Nihilo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Dropping in to say hello Empty Re: Dropping in to say hello

Post  Veilose 24th August 2008, 4:59 pm

Heya Smile

I believe we're going to be sticking with Order when servers go live. Dunno which one though :X

We're on Mad Dog Pass on the PW. Veilose (Warrior Priest) & Xiroas (Witch Hunter) roaming about Razz
Veilose
Veilose
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiroas 24th August 2008, 9:19 pm

Ex Nihilo wrote:Hello all.

I am Lycanth/Sinnamon from Tyranny server. Just wanted to drop in and see how you guys were liking preview weekend. I am 100% leaving AoC for WAR. Finally a fresh game that has brought back RvR!

I rolled Destruction Sorcerer on Mad Dog Pass and temporary plans are to roll any order toons on Barak Varr. I am in communication with a number of people from past MMOs (DAoC,LoTRO, WOW, etc.) and the various guilds from them and we are currently running Destruction toons on Mad Dog Pass and Order on Barak Varr. Not sure if that will change for live but just thought I would let you knowl.

I have been kickin Order ass this weekend. In fact, come to find out that some of you rolled Order on Mad Dog Pass means I may have killed a few of you last night, and vice versa of course. LOLS! My sorcerers name is Chrysalis.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and find out if you are set in your server decision yet?

Hey man, good to see people are liking WAR, I know I do heh... I don't think there is an official server list yet for release; oh well, see you there and keep in touch!
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

http://www.myspace.com/utletum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum