Honor Clan a WAR Order guild on Badlands, US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» paper writing
Should have done this a while ago :P I_icon_minitime12th April 2010, 4:27 pm by paper writing

» Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR
Should have done this a while ago :P I_icon_minitime7th February 2009, 1:36 am by Xiroas

» BTW
Should have done this a while ago :P I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:28 am by Xiroas

» Guild Start delay, Updated!
Should have done this a while ago :P I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:27 am by Xiroas

» Guild start delay
Should have done this a while ago :P I_icon_minitime17th December 2008, 10:47 pm by Xiroas

» [Important] Scroll of the Guild
Should have done this a while ago :P I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:19 am by Xiroas

» [Updated 12-08-08] [REQUIRED] Honor Clan WAR Application
Should have done this a while ago :P I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] Guild Ranking System
Should have done this a while ago :P I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Should have done this a while ago :P

4 posters

Go down

Should have done this a while ago :P Empty Should have done this a while ago :P

Post  Brendal 30th July 2008, 2:05 am

Hi guys the names Blaine, I live in San Antonio, Texas. I'm 23, I work for a company called 2wire (if you have DSL with AT&T or Qwest you might have one of our home networking modem/routers) and attend college here in SA. I played WoW with Honor Clan a few years ago. In WoW I was a Gnome Warlock named Bredwin. I quit just before the Burning Crusade expansion. Before WoW I played Final Fantasy 11 with the fire fighting assassin in our guild...you know the one who is full of himself Razz (Rokurou if you still didn't get it).

I look forward to playing with all of you. Thanks for letting me join!

Brendal
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Should have done this a while ago :P Empty Re: Should have done this a while ago :P

Post  Messman 30th July 2008, 5:10 am

Nice I played FFXI too. I was a WAR/NIN Razz
Messman
Messman
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Should have done this a while ago :P Empty Re: Should have done this a while ago :P

Post  Rossm 30th July 2008, 6:09 am

I have a 2wire router at home. Any way that I can hack into it and get faster internet? haha
Rossm
Rossm
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rokurou 30th July 2008, 7:55 am

Brendal's a cool cat, been my bestfriend since middleschool. He's definatly the brains of our operation. I used to copy homework from him when we were younger. He's also an enabler, he enabled me to play FFXI, and then didn't make me quit till it was too late. I love and treat him as a brother, and unlike me, he respects women, but that could go one way or another if he vacations in Egland and I show him some nice tight pussy from Cambridge University Very Happy

Fyi, don't ever let him know how long it took you to beat a game.
Rokurou
Rokurou
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendal 30th July 2008, 8:59 pm

Rokurou wrote:Brendal's a cool cat, been my bestfriend since middleschool. He's definatly the brains of our operation. I used to copy homework from him when we were younger. He's also an enabler, he enabled me to play FFXI, and then didn't make me quit till it was too late.

Maybe if you did your own homework you would have been smart enough to leave that horrid FFXI before it was too late lol!

Brendal
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rokurou 1st August 2008, 7:39 am

~ Edited, for obvious reasons...
Rokurou
Rokurou
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum