Honor Clan a WAR Order guild on Badlands, US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» paper writing
what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? I_icon_minitime12th April 2010, 4:27 pm by paper writing

» Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR
what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? I_icon_minitime7th February 2009, 1:36 am by Xiroas

» BTW
what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:28 am by Xiroas

» Guild Start delay, Updated!
what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:27 am by Xiroas

» Guild start delay
what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? I_icon_minitime17th December 2008, 10:47 pm by Xiroas

» [Important] Scroll of the Guild
what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:19 am by Xiroas

» [Updated 12-08-08] [REQUIRED] Honor Clan WAR Application
what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] Guild Ranking System
what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

what have you been doing while waiting for WAR?

+8
meltedboy
Cookout
Gabriel
BreakingPT
Odawg
Jostle
Veilose
Xiroas
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? Empty what have you been doing while waiting for WAR?

Post  Xiroas 29th August 2008, 2:43 am

I have been playing EVE Online, working on the website, creating a flash intro, going to college, recruiting people... so on and so on... what have you all been doing?
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

http://www.myspace.com/utletum

Back to top Go down

what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? Empty Re: what have you been doing while waiting for WAR?

Post  Veilose 29th August 2008, 6:25 am

school school and more school....

EvE and raiding in WoW (ya ya ya...i know)
Veilose
Veilose
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

what have you been doing while waiting for WAR? Empty Re: what have you been doing while waiting for WAR?

Post  Xiroas 29th August 2008, 6:37 am

Veilose wrote:school school and more school....

EvE and raiding in WoW (ya ya ya...i know)

WoW... well under good news I sold my rogue who is in tier 6 and such, but I still have my shaman... you should have resisted man...
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jostle 29th August 2008, 6:39 pm

School, work, Warhammer Alliance forums, and Mass Effect.

I'm so ready for WAR.

Jostle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiroas 29th August 2008, 7:32 pm

Jostle wrote:School, work, Warhammer Alliance forums, and Mass Effect.

I'm so ready for WAR.

Mass Effect is an awesome game; you play the PC or the Xbox version?
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jostle 30th August 2008, 3:54 am

Initially I got the xbox version, but when I got my new PC that could actually run it, I went out and got a copy. I like it more on PC. I just feel more comfortable, plus my TV sucks Razz

Jostle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Odawg 1st September 2008, 7:41 am

I've put together a solid computer in the last couple of weeks. Nothing too fancy, first time building my own and I now would recommend putting together your own over buying a packaged deal if you have the means to do so.

Since putting this together I've gone back to Company of Heroes to try out the system on max settings. Great game and looks sweet.

Here is what I got going ( not bragging by any means , I am at best above average with computers and found it fun and simple to put together my own pc...good times )

Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3L motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz cpu
Corsair 4GB DDR2 800 ram
nVidia 8800 GTS gpu
Rocketfish power supply
hard drive and dvd from my old hp

...WAR can't come fast enough
Odawg
Odawg
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiroas 1st September 2008, 8:46 am

Odog wrote:I've put together a solid computer in the last couple of weeks. Nothing too fancy, first time building my own and I now would recommend putting together your own over buying a packaged deal if you have the means to do so.

Since putting this together I've gone back to Company of Heroes to try out the system on max settings. Great game and looks sweet.

Here is what I got going ( not bragging by any means , I am at best above average with computers and found it fun and simple to put together my own pc...good times )

Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3L motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz cpu
Corsair 4GB DDR2 800 ram
nVidia 8800 GTS gpu

Rocketfish power supply
hard drive and dvd from my old hp

...WAR can't come fast enough

Switch out the nvidia 8800 for the newer 280, a single one is twice as fast as a 9800 in sli lol...
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BreakingPT 1st September 2008, 7:51 pm

Work, Forums, Work, Forums...more Forums...oh yea did I mention forums?
Pretty much my life:)

BreakingPT
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Veilose 1st September 2008, 8:51 pm

Xiroas wrote:
WoW... well under good news I sold my rogue who is in tier 6 and such, but I still have my shaman... you should have resisted man...

eh?
Veilose
Veilose
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel 1st September 2008, 8:59 pm

I bought a new home, and I'm working on my move. Other than that, work and keeping up to date with forums. I'm going to try out the Vent server, though i'm a little disappointed that our members are spending time on another guild's Vent server rather than trying to encourage more people to get on ours - but that's no big deal i guess lol
Gabriel
Gabriel
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Veilose 1st September 2008, 9:01 pm

It'll be used a lot more when OB starts. It was empty during AoC so it's hard to transition atm Razz

-Veil
Veilose
Veilose
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookout 1st September 2008, 9:14 pm

I'm slowly going crazy. I've started to twitch in my left eye Suspect Tho i've tried on numerous occasions, i just can't bring myself to play wow. Login, character select....can't do it. Tried aoc again this morning but its a frigin ghost town. I've been makeing my reserves of red bull, frozen tv dinners, snack food. The only crappy part bout OB for me is it starts on a sunday, and i'll be working all week, so only get to play at night. But i have taken a week off work following the lauch date, so it'll be worth it.
So whats the deal with this vent thing. Are they're actually memebers chatting it up alrdy?
Cookout
Cookout
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Veilose 1st September 2008, 9:16 pm

There's a few that log in but most seem to be on the Warrior Poet ventrillo (they will be our allies in WAR). You can try finding them there.
Veilose
Veilose
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel 1st September 2008, 9:22 pm

There's no mention anywhere on this site of our own vent server. I've even done a search, and the only mentions are of questions asking for it, and info on the other guild's server. I can connect to theirs, but i've looked on here, even in the "General" part of our forum and i cannot find mention of our own Vent server anywhere.

We need someone to post a Sticky right on the main page, or at the very least under an appropriate topic for everyone to see. It's no good if all the members spend an hour looking for it, never find it, and give up lol. Oh, and the mention of the other guild's vent server isn't actually on the site itself, but i had it mailed to me lol. Can someone send me the info about our Vent server and i'll post a new Thread for both of them should members that don't have them yet want to use them. Thanks.
Gabriel
Gabriel
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Veilose 1st September 2008, 9:30 pm

Ya Xiroas should see this post soon and make a sticky on it. I don't have the info on me atm since I reformated to clean my PC for WAR Smile

It's a ventrilo of our GM from AoC who still uses it from time to time. If things get complicated, we can always get a new vent as well but I don't see any problems currently.

It will definitely be there when OB starts.
Veilose
Veilose
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel 1st September 2008, 9:49 pm

I would suggest a new one then. If it's one pretty much uniquely used by the GM from AoC then it would suck immensely if they continued to use it while we were all busy trying to get started on it in WAR. I would personally prefer a new one uniquely for WAR only. But i'd also suggest getting it started prior to OB and give people a little more time to grow familiar with each other if possible as they may form grouping preferences.
Gabriel
Gabriel
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Odawg 1st September 2008, 11:06 pm

Morihei wrote:I'm slowly going crazy. I've started to twitch in my left eye Suspect Tho i've tried on numerous occasions, i just can't bring myself to play wow. Login, character select....can't do it. Tried aoc again this morning but its a frigin ghost town. I've been makeing my reserves of red bull, frozen tv dinners, snack food. The only crappy part bout OB for me is it starts on a sunday, and i'll be working all week, so only get to play at night. But i have taken a week off work following the lauch date, so it'll be worth it.
So whats the deal with this vent thing. Are they're actually memebers chatting it up alrdy?

Aww man that's too funny. I have done the exact same thing with WoW...get to the sign in screen, stare at my toons and think..nevermind. I canceled the account, removed the game off my computer, and told my friend he cant go ape-shit on my toon and take whatever he wants.

@ Xiroas...that gtx280 looks sexy! I might have to look into that, it's just money lol
Odawg
Odawg
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Veilose 1st September 2008, 11:08 pm

Gabriel wrote:I would suggest a new one then. If it's one pretty much uniquely used by the GM from AoC then it would suck immensely if they continued to use it while we were all busy trying to get started on it in WAR. I would personally prefer a new one uniquely for WAR only. But i'd also suggest getting it started prior to OB and give people a little more time to grow familiar with each other if possible as they may form grouping preferences.

one way or another we'll be using that vent or getting a new one. i personally have more than enough finances on my table to pay for one. even if we do use it, he wouldnt bother us...hes considering going to play WAR when it comes out anyways
Veilose
Veilose
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel 1st September 2008, 11:28 pm

Veilose wrote:
Gabriel wrote:I would suggest a new one then. If it's one pretty much uniquely used by the GM from AoC then it would suck immensely if they continued to use it while we were all busy trying to get started on it in WAR. I would personally prefer a new one uniquely for WAR only. But i'd also suggest getting it started prior to OB and give people a little more time to grow familiar with each other if possible as they may form grouping preferences.

one way or another we'll be using that vent or getting a new one. i personally have more than enough finances on my table to pay for one. even if we do use it, he wouldnt bother us...hes considering going to play WAR when it comes out anyways

Either way lol Doesn't matter so much how or what server we use, so long as we have one; and so long as we don't have people calling out orders for a fight in AoC while we're in the middle of raiding a keep in WAR-RvR lol.
Gabriel
Gabriel
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiroas 1st September 2008, 11:40 pm

Veilose wrote:

For OB the vent we have might be adequate... though we might have to get a 100 slot for release, the current one is Messmans, but it is only 25 man; and he comes in there with his PvP crew, and I don't want to accidentally lock him out because we are using it to raid.
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel 2nd September 2008, 12:05 am

But respectively, we can't have his PvP group locking out half our RvR group either. We will need multiple channels/servers. We need it big enough to handle all our members, but enough to also separate them up if they wish to be divided so that we don't get 100 people all trying to talk over each other outside of RvR on the same channel.
Gabriel
Gabriel
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  meltedboy 2nd September 2008, 12:47 am

(As to the original topic)

I've been bored out of my mind after PW closed. I need to play something, but I can't stand to even log on to AoC - even if it's just to kill time, I can't take it, just had to uninstall and get all traces of it off my computer (except for the forum PvP until my sub expires).

So, I re-installed my Guild Wars and started a new toon on Nightfall. Trying the Paragon since I never played it last time. It seems interesting enough, so it should hold me over until WAR OB.
meltedboy
meltedboy
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lynchmob 2nd September 2008, 2:48 pm

i've just been grinding out another 70 on wow. bored of that but nothing else to do atm. raiding has become borring and burned out on that. you can only kill gruul so many times in a year lol. i dont dare paly AoC i've heard its so buggy its not worth playing until its fixed. if AoC is as buggy or worse then hellgate i would have to kill someone and burn down that company just for putting out a game that was not ready lol. i'll prob play both wow and warhammer at the same time till i get more into warhammer... have to ease my self off wow, slowly. i could put my system into shock if i dont lol
lynchmob
lynchmob
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiroas 2nd September 2008, 7:52 pm

Warandpeace wrote:i've just been grinding out another 70 on wow. bored of that but nothing else to do atm. raiding has become borring and burned out on that. you can only kill gruul so many times in a year lol. i dont dare paly AoC i've heard its so buggy its not worth playing until its fixed. if AoC is as buggy or worse then hellgate i would have to kill someone and burn down that company just for putting out a game that was not ready lol. i'll prob play both wow and warhammer at the same time till i get more into warhammer... have to ease my self off wow, slowly. i could put my system into shock if i dont lol

lol, I have been griefing players on a WoW private server Smile

The guild I GM on there is called 'Grief', there was a HUGE fight in gurubashi; and we were controlling it, I have to give it to WoW w/o resilience, PvP is fun (the resil on the server doesn't work).
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum