Honor Clan a WAR Order guild on Badlands, US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» paper writing
An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick I_icon_minitime12th April 2010, 4:27 pm by paper writing

» Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR
An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick I_icon_minitime7th February 2009, 1:36 am by Xiroas

» BTW
An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:28 am by Xiroas

» Guild Start delay, Updated!
An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:27 am by Xiroas

» Guild start delay
An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick I_icon_minitime17th December 2008, 10:47 pm by Xiroas

» [Important] Scroll of the Guild
An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:19 am by Xiroas

» [Updated 12-08-08] [REQUIRED] Honor Clan WAR Application
An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] Guild Ranking System
An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick

2 posters

Go down

An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick Empty An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick

Post  Nyx 10th September 2008, 1:27 am

Hi, I'm Nick, and I write a LOT. It helps me to bullshit my way through college papers. It's a gift, really.

Anyhow, I'm a college student at Northwestern University in Illinois. The actual school year doesn't start until the 24th due to the fact that we're on the quarter system instead of semesters, so I'm wiling away the last few days of summer by playing WAR. I consider it an excellent use of my time. When I go back down, I'll be starting what is *technically* my senior year because of how the credit system works down there, but is actually only my 3rd (and therefore junior) year. I'll be majoring in Psych and Cognitive Science, because I like knowing what makes people's brains tick.

Whenever I'm not cramming for my classes (in other words, not the day before tests) I'm either working, or doing something involving computers. I'm an avid web surfer, and I like to watch my TV and movies over the computer, so I don't leave it very often. I also use the same monitor for my PS3 and my Wii, so all it takes is the press of a button for me to switch from watching the Packers play to beating down the Chernovans in Warhawk. You could call me a stereotypical PC geek, were it not for the fact that I'm in good shape and keep myself clean (at least by college standards, which are admittedly lax).

As far as games I enjoy, I've been mostly a console gamer my whole life, having been raised on such delicacies as the orignal Super Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda (the gold cartridge, no less). My favorite system is still the SNES, if only for Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 2 and Chrono Trigger (that list goes on, but those are the big ones). My favorite games are still RPG's and strategy games, having spent the vast majority of my gaming time in some Square RPG or one of the Tactics or Civ games. I used to play the likes of Sim City 3k, Starcraft and Warcraft 2 on an old PC, and have only recently gotten back into full-fledged PC gaming when I got a laptop 2 years ago. I'm always looking to expand my horizons, so any input on good games I've never played would be great.

In person, I'm generally pretty taciturn in public, but with my friends I'm extremely talkative. I like talking just to pass the time, if nothing else, so I'm always open to conversation (it helps work go by faster at GameStop, too - my summer job).

I'll be around for WAR OB and likely on release as well, so feel free to chat anytime.
Nyx
Nyx
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick Empty Re: An Annotated Autobiography of the Life and Times of Nick

Post  Xiroas 10th September 2008, 8:45 am

Hey Thrane, good to have you on the forums Smile

Access granted!
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

http://www.myspace.com/utletum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum