Honor Clan a WAR Order guild on Badlands, US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» paper writing
Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys" I_icon_minitime12th April 2010, 4:27 pm by paper writing

» Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR
Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys" I_icon_minitime7th February 2009, 1:36 am by Xiroas

» BTW
Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys" I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:28 am by Xiroas

» Guild Start delay, Updated!
Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys" I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:27 am by Xiroas

» Guild start delay
Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys" I_icon_minitime17th December 2008, 10:47 pm by Xiroas

» [Important] Scroll of the Guild
Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys" I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:19 am by Xiroas

» [Updated 12-08-08] [REQUIRED] Honor Clan WAR Application
Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys" I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] Guild Ranking System
Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys" I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys"

Go down

Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys" Empty Hello to all and... how I always end up playing the "good guys"

Post  daniel.mfreitas 16th September 2008, 12:34 am

So what's up people? I got accepted in the guild today. I'm happy to be part of it and can't wait until we smack some destruction skulls.

Some curiosity I'd like to share with you guys. I'm a destruction player. Or am I not? I mean, the horde/destruction/chaos/demonic side always attired me, but it doesn't matter what game I play I end up playing the "good guys". It started with baldur's gate II and all my failed attempts to play with an evil party. I was never happy when I selected the evil dialog options.

Then it came WoW (although the horde isn't evil per see). By no way I'm playing alliancem I thought. I will create my Orc and kick some ass... Except that all my RL friends rolled alliance so, well, I like playing with them so what could I do about it? I rolled alliance.

Then I started collecting Warhammer 40K. Man the Chaos Space Marines are badass. And man, I really like the Orks. But I layed my eyes on the Imperial Guard and guess what? IG player.

Then it came WAR. My Black Orc will rule, I thought. Along with my Chosen alt (yes 2 tanks). But even before starting I had this small icthy feeling that warrior priests would be quite cool. My friends again joined Order, and I gave a try on both order and dest. classes: warrior priest, shadow warrior, white lion, chosen, black orc... until I tryed the Ironbreaker... Well, those little bastards got me. It's just my prefered class, Wp coming second...

I think I should look for a psychologist lol Very Happy.
daniel.mfreitas
daniel.mfreitas
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down