Honor Clan a WAR Order guild on Badlands, US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» paper writing
Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. I_icon_minitime12th April 2010, 4:27 pm by paper writing

» Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR
Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. I_icon_minitime7th February 2009, 1:36 am by Xiroas

» BTW
Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:28 am by Xiroas

» Guild Start delay, Updated!
Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:27 am by Xiroas

» Guild start delay
Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. I_icon_minitime17th December 2008, 10:47 pm by Xiroas

» [Important] Scroll of the Guild
Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:19 am by Xiroas

» [Updated 12-08-08] [REQUIRED] Honor Clan WAR Application
Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] Guild Ranking System
Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim.

4 posters

Go down

Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. Empty Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim.

Post  Graalis 18th September 2008, 4:24 pm

How is everyone going to deal with this, and what is the guild doing?

On another note, I couldn't log into vent this morning. It said my password was wrong. Did it change?

RSVP
Graalis
Graalis
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. Empty Re: Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim.

Post  Graalis 18th September 2008, 4:53 pm

Also, if there is a better place to put questions like these, then let me know.
Graalis
Graalis
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim. Empty Re: Badlands are being cloned to Mordheim.

Post  Splizka 18th September 2008, 6:04 pm

Right now the word is we are staying on Badlands. There will be a discussion with the alliance to be sure, but I dont see us moving.
Splizka
Splizka
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  meltedboy 18th September 2008, 6:42 pm

As to vent, there's a discussion elsewhere here, something like the guy who owned the server is now using it for something else, and we have to get a new one now.
meltedboy
meltedboy
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiroas 18th September 2008, 8:29 pm

We have a new one, go to the vent info tab.
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

http://www.myspace.com/utletum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum