Honor Clan a WAR Order guild on Badlands, US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» paper writing
Possible Guild Alliance I_icon_minitime12th April 2010, 4:27 pm by paper writing

» Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR
Possible Guild Alliance I_icon_minitime7th February 2009, 1:36 am by Xiroas

» BTW
Possible Guild Alliance I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:28 am by Xiroas

» Guild Start delay, Updated!
Possible Guild Alliance I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:27 am by Xiroas

» Guild start delay
Possible Guild Alliance I_icon_minitime17th December 2008, 10:47 pm by Xiroas

» [Important] Scroll of the Guild
Possible Guild Alliance I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:19 am by Xiroas

» [Updated 12-08-08] [REQUIRED] Honor Clan WAR Application
Possible Guild Alliance I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] Guild Ranking System

» [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Possible Guild Alliance

4 posters

Go down

Possible Guild Alliance Empty Possible Guild Alliance

Post  Marax 30th August 2008, 3:25 am

Hello Honor Clan,

I am Marax GM for the Northern Kings we are also rolling Order on the Mad Dog Pass Server, Xiroas had supported our guild post on the Warhammer Alliance forums and I brought up the idea of a guild of alliance. So anyway before I ramble on, We were interested to see if a guild alliance might be possible. I know its a little early to even understand how the alliance system will completely work in game, but since every 12 year old is running Destruction it might be a good idea for us Order guilds to team up and show them how the big kids play.

If you visit our website www.nkings.com you wont be able to navigate to our forums at the moment (we are currently under construction - switching over from AoC to WAR) To go directly to our forums go to http://www.nkings.com/forums/

Well thanks Guys I'll check back or feel free to post on our forums.

Marax

Marax
Guild Ally
Guild Ally

Back to top Go down

Possible Guild Alliance Empty Re: Possible Guild Alliance

Post  Jostle 30th August 2008, 3:58 am

Oi! Well, if we decide to ally or not, I look forward to seeing you on Mad Dog Pass and pound some 12 year olds with ya! Er... that came out kinda wrong...

Jostle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiroas 30th August 2008, 4:21 am

Jostle wrote:I look forward to pound some 12 year olds with ya!

Yes, it did come out wrong... lol...
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

http://www.myspace.com/utletum

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookout 30th August 2008, 4:49 pm

Hello Northern kings! The idea of allies in war is fundemental, in rvr. If my information is accurate, only someone with the title of standard bearer, can carry and plant the guilds standards in play. Guilds will be able to unlock 3 standards and 7 standard bearer titles (the guild leader automaticlly being one). So, with that said. Huge guilds, over the hundereds, will have a hardtime spreading there fame accross the realms. Making sure they always have someone who can carry the standard, in game, at a certain place or keep they are trying to capture. However. Mythic implemented a very detailed alliance system guilds can unlock at a certain guild rank. With a toltal of 10 guilds and 5 officers that can join this alliance, making the tactics of conquering much more viable. So once the allies are formed, GM's and officers would have a special channal to stay up to date with current captures or battles. Say last night, we allied and took a keep. Because we were 2 guilds and each had 2 standard bearers unlocked, we'd had 6 standards, located to cover a much greater part of the battefield, each with there different tactics to cover as many bonuses as possible. One huge guild of 300 would only have the 3 standards out because only 3 ppl out of 300 could carry it. But back to my scenario. So we win the keep and have the Northern kings defend it. We could then go off and take the next keep on the way and claim it for Honor Clan. Both keeps, each with our guilds standards, displaying our colours. Because we "own" the keeps, the guard npcs there would warn us in guild chat that there was an attack. But is an odd time of day with a smaller number of guild members online. Again, your allies are your key to succes. Defened the keep till more players come online. Happy to meet you all. War is comming Very Happy
Cookout
Cookout
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Marax 1st September 2008, 1:39 am

Yeah it all sounds great, Definetly looking forward to working with you and the other WAR TORN guilds.

Marax
Guild Ally
Guild Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down