Honor Clan a WAR Order guild on Badlands, US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» paper writing
Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild I_icon_minitime12th April 2010, 4:27 pm by paper writing

» Honor Clan most likely not coming back to WAR
Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild I_icon_minitime7th February 2009, 1:36 am by Xiroas

» BTW
Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:28 am by Xiroas

» Guild Start delay, Updated!
Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild I_icon_minitime20th December 2008, 11:27 am by Xiroas

» Guild start delay
Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild I_icon_minitime17th December 2008, 10:47 pm by Xiroas

» [Important] Scroll of the Guild
Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:19 am by Xiroas

» [Updated 12-08-08] [REQUIRED] Honor Clan WAR Application
Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] Guild Ranking System
Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild I_icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:12 am by Xiroas

» [Important] How we deal with inactivity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild

2 posters

Go down

Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild Empty Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild

Post  Mithia 15th September 2008, 11:54 am

Greetings Honor Clan! Last Bastion is our guild and we are pleased to announce that we have chosen Badlands as our home server. We look forward to burning heretics down on the fields of war alongside our brothers and sisters in arms! War Torn Alliance seems exactly what we are looking for, so it is our hope that we will join you there on Tuesday.

Last Bastion is a mature guild that is focused on endgame: RVR, Seiging and to a lesser extent Raiding. As a guild, we are laidback and love to have fun, but come time for RVR and Raiding we put on our 'gamefaces'. We are part of the Legend Gaming Community and most of our members are an offshoot of "The Hand of Set" guild on Cimmeria from AoC.

Again, we are glad to be here and look forward to spilling blood with our Honor Clan brethren!

Regards,

Mithia - Witch Hunter
Last Bastion
Officer of Diplomacy

http://www.legend-gaming.net/order_war/forums/index.php

Mithia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild Empty Re: Greetings from the Last Bastion Guild

Post  Xiroas 15th September 2008, 6:29 pm

Greetings Mithia and Last Bastion; welcome to our forums Smile and possibly our alliance.

See you on Tuesday Smile
Xiroas
Xiroas
Web Admin
Web Admin

http://www.myspace.com/utletum

Back to top Go down